My All-Time Favorite 20 Inspirational Quotes
If you follow me on Facebook, then you probably already have guessed that I love a good inspirational quote; you know, the ones that make you really think. As simple as they may be, I’ve found these bits of wisdom to be powerful inspirational tools to fuel the passions inside me. They always have seemed to pop up at the most opportune time and I tuck them away in my mental file and refer back to them often.
While there are thousands of quotes out there that are also right up there, these are the ones that have been the most inspiring to me throughout my journey, and have helped to shape me into the person that I am today.
Bookmark, pin or print this list so you have them at the ready when you’re in need of some motivation.
1. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.” -Charles R. Swindoll
2. “Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” -William Arthur Ward
3. “Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions; it is governed by our mental attitude.” -Dale Carnegie
4. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” -Henry Haskins
5. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”-John Wooden
6. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen
7. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.” -Oprah Winfrey
8. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
9. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you’ll be a success.”-Albert Schweitzer
10. “Unforgiveness is like drinking a poison and expecting someone else to die.”-Unknown
11. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it.”-Helen Keller
12. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude” -Scott Hamilton
13. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.” -English Proverb
14. “Do not complain about growing old. It is a privilege denied to many.” -Mark Twain
15. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” -Vivian Greene
16. “Being single doesn’t mean that you are weak, it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve.” -Unknown
17. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” -Bob Marley
18. “Happy people don’t necessarily have everything… They just make the most of everything they have.” -Unknown
19. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
20. “Man was designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness.” -Zig Ziglar